Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 Months

OKAY. Tomorrow marks the 2 month point until the wedding. Time to get really intense about working out and eating right! I still need to lose about 3-4 lbs. to hit my goal weight. There are about 3 weeks left in the semester, and about a month left of work. I'm hoping that I can go to the gym more often once classes are over, but I think I'm going to have to buy a summer gym pass to keep being able to go to the one on campus after classes end.

My weight has still been fluctuating a lot:
4/06/10: +2.3
4/08/10: +2.1
4/15/10: +3.7
4/22/10: +3.3

This week's goals are to minimize unnecessary snacking and drink more water. I bought some La Croix, which will make me more motivated to hydrate myself. I want to try to replace pop in my diet with unsweetened iced tea, but I think that will need to be a goal for another week. ;)

1 comment: