Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dance Class

I really haven't been enjoying my dance class lately. It seems to be getting more and more pointless and I don't feel like I'm getting enough exercise. We spend most of our time rolling around on the floor. And the instructor is driving me crazy! She's really condescending. It's a beginning dance class, so I feel like she should explain things nicely instead of getting mad or sarcastic when people don't understand what she's trying to say. Anyway, I'm thinking I will drop the class, but that will mean that I will need to make a firm commitment to go to the gym in its place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. With the dance class, I have a course grade dependent on my attendance. It will be challenging to make myself go to the gym in the evening if I don't have the grade motivation. I know that today I was so tired at the end of work and I would not have wanted to go to the gym. But I went to dance because I had to be there. Okay, I can do this. And hey, maybe jogging at the gym twice a week will be a good way to get past the weight plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment