Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yoga?

So, our yoga instructor didn't show up this morning. The people working at the gym tried to call her but she didn't answer. I hope everything is okay with her. We ended up sitting around in the yoga room for about 15 minutes and then one of the other people in the class said she would run through some poses and we could follow her if we wanted. So she basically led the class this morning, and she turned out to be really good! It was a shortened class, but it still felt really good. Anyway, I heard a rumor from one of the other people in the class that the instructor had said that she didn't want to teach the class any more. I really hope they find a substitute teacher if this is true, because I will be sad if the Wednesday morning yoga classes are canceled. :/

Oh, and I'm +4.6 this morning. I'm hoping to see some change after a couple weeks of going to the gym instead of dance class.

No comments:

Post a Comment