Thursday, February 18, 2010

Halfway Point Goals

Wednesday, March 31st will be the halfway point between starting this wedding fitness and the wedding itself. I think I should set some goals for that date. Let's take a look at the goals and promises I set for myself in January:

Goals:
- Go to the gym at least once a week This is going well!
- Make healthy diet choices, including portion size This still needs work.
- Lose approximately 7-8 pounds We'll see!

Promises:
- I will not snack out of a bag or box. This isn't going well. I ate a bunch of oyster crackers out of the bag as a snack just yesterday.
- I will eat more salad. I'm eating a bit more salad than I was, but I could do better.
- When we have frozen pizza, I will only eat 3 slices. I've kept this up the whole time! We have pizza once a week and I always stop after 3 slices.
- I will eat dessert on weekends only. This is not really happening. I need to kick my addiction to sugar!

Okay, so I'm not following my goals and promises as well as I had hoped I would. I need to work harder to keep these in mind every day. As for a weight goal, I want to be only +3 lbs. over my goal by the halfway point at the end of March. Right now I am +4.5 over, and I started at +7.2 (adjusted for no shoes). I think I can accomplish this if I can stay on track with my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment