Sunday, January 3, 2010

Amanda's Plans and Goals

Plans and Goals


Wedding Preparation Fitness
Begins: Saturday, January 2, 2010
Ends: Saturday, October 8, 2010
Number of Days: 279
Goals:
- To start out with a ten minute, and increase to a thirty minute workout per day.
- To stick with the Weight Watchers program and stay within my daily points.
- Lose approximately 50 + pounds.
Challenge Areas:
- Hips
- Thighs
- Butt
- Tummy
Promises:
- I will not impulse eat.
- I will eat breakfast everyday.
- I will save my flex points only for special occasions (like the weekend).
- I will drink a lot more water.

Since I'm doing Weight Watchers, and working out from home, unlike Julia, my plan is a little different. My first actual goal is to lose 5% of my body weight, which would be 10 lbs. I hope to do that by the end of this month, and continue to lose around 10 lbs monthly. My goal weight is 130 lbs, since I know I will fluctuate between 130 and 140.

1 comment:

  1. Promising to eat breakfast every day is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete