Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 4 of Weight Watchers

Today is my fourth day of Weight Watchers. I feel like today was my hardest day of all. I had a ton of challenges. Here are some of them:
Challenges:
  • Once again, I didn't get up in time to do my exercise, and I didn't get a chance to exercise until 10:00 at night, so I did a fast pace 10 minute bike ride. I feel disappointed in myself for not working out this morning.
  • I worked with one of my younger co-workers today, who happens to be young, skinny and a junk food junkie. Watching her eat a lot of junk food and not snacking at all was very difficult, but I did it! I just sat there and had a piece of gum!
  • I forgot to pack my piece of bread to go with my salad today, so without the carbs in the afternoon, I was starving! It was so hard for me to just eat my veggies and banana and not eat everything in sight.
  • Steph sent out an invite to eat dinner at Chipotle and see a movie afterwords. I was starving when I got the text and almost decided to have that for dinner. (luckily Ryan already made me the delicious weight watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe so I had that for dinner) Also, going to the movies for me is particularly challenging. I love to snack and smelling all of the yummy junk foods and seeing the giant buckets of pop makes me want everything!
All in all, today was a success. I stayed within my points, and actually have .5 left over. I still have all of my flex points for the week, so that's great! Plus, I have earned some Activity Points. However, I just feel like today was my challenge day. I'm glad I made it through it and I think it shows more than ever that I'm dedicated to making this work! I hope tomorrow that I have time to work out in the morning and that I can get in a super long workout on Thursday. I will really be disappointed and discouraged if I don't lose anything this week. Wish me luck!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find weight watchers recipes? I'd love a healthier version of spaghetti and meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them on the weight watchers website, but I'll copy it and email it to you!

    ReplyDelete