Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pizza Challenge

I made it through my first pizza challenge! We had frozen pizza tonight and I only ate three slices. Okay, maybe "only" is a bad word to use, but I usually eat four slices, so it's a start. I ate a salad before the pizza (with ranch dressing and croutons -- not healthy) so that helped make me less hungry for dinner. I was actually pretty full after the salad and two slices of pizza, but I decided to pig out and eat the third anyway. All day today I felt like I had very little energy and I was just constantly hungry. I ate a yogurt and a bunch of sunflower seeds after work. We went to the gym this evening and I slowly jogged two miles and did a little bit of light lifting. I just really didn't have a lot of energy for working out. Tonight I'm probably going to start craving sweets or snacks, and I've decided that I can have hot chai tea with skim milk and honey for dessert. Bleh. Today wasn't great. This weekend will be interesting because I won't have as much control over what I eat. I weighed myself at the gym this evening and I'm at +6.4 over my goal weight. Hopefully I can stay at this level for the whole weekend so I can continue improving next week without having to redo work I've already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment