Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Semester Begins

Classes began today. I had my first dance class, but we just went over the syllabus. I actually ended up switching to a different dance class when I got home, but it is held at the same times. So, I guess I will see what it's like on Thursday evening. I haven't had time to go to the gym since last week, but this isn't surprising to me. I went to the gym several times over the past two weeks in preparation for the school semester beginning.

I had class and work all day today from 9am to 5:30pm, so I brought a PBJ and two granola bars with me. I also had a hot chai tea in the morning. This evening I made soup for dinner from a mix with lentils and veggie alphabet pasta. I spiced my bowl up way too much, but it was yummy.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to go to my first yoga class. I WILL go. I will not sleep in. I will not sleep in. I will not sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment