Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2

So it is the beginning of week two of this wedding fitness adventure for me. I went to YogaLates again tonight and it was really intense! I'm going to try to go to yoga classes on Wednesday mornings during the semester (which may or may not happen because I am definitely not a morning person). Plain yoga will probably not be nearly as intense as the pilates blend, but it will be good to have some movement to start my day. Today at the gym I was +5.6 over my goal.

This weekend was not healthy at all. I didn't go to the gym on Friday at all, then I had Portillo's that night, Popeye's on Saturday, and Wendy's on Sunday. Ohhhh fast food. Also, Dan's mom made these AMAZING chocolate peanut butter cookies and I ate a lot of those. Oh, and those drinks on Saturday night were not a good choice. But today I hopped back into healthy eating. We made Cajun spiced tilapia, quinoa with hot sauce, and broccoli with cheese sauce for dinner. Then I had a half of a clementine and a mug of chai tea with milk. I still feel starving, but that's because I ate so much junk all weekend. I might have a snack this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment